CONNECTING EXPERIENCE TO SUCCESS
We comprehend that dental personnel has to be tremendously skilled, inspired, and dependable, whether or not they’re filling a receptionist position or a dentist assistant role. At Marcinow Management, we prioritize profiling and screening of main applicants to make sure they agree to all dental enterprise standards, in addition to widespread expert requirements and and any particular dental staffing needs.
Here are simple facts to consider.
- On average, most clinic lose nearly half of their employees within 4 years.
- An average of 35% of the late baby boomers was surveyed that they have lack of trust in the leadership of business owners yet over 35% of the new generation X expect to stay with their positions. However, millenials want to have employers with the commitment to community service and to ensure that the working environmental culture is fun.
- Nearly half of the workers in today’s corporate world to include healthcare state that they are dissatisfied or feel indifferent towards their current position.
- Most importantly, a recent survey has shown that nearly 40 percent of employers have reported that hiring a bad employee had cost their practice to lose more than $80,000.
How can you as a dental practice expect to grow profitably with the ongoing threat of high employee turnover? There are far too many dental practices’s have a careless process when it comes to professional talent acquisition. This can be very costly when the clinic fails to implement a thoughtful hiring process. Marcinow Management will work with you in every single step to create a strategic staffing process. Your practice will receive the practical yet effective benefits from when you use our service.
- We will reduce the time to fill the position needed
- We will provide objective reasons why your practice is a good fit for them
- We will proactively identify passive candidates and convince them to apply their talent by joining your very own practice
- We will work with you to understand your dental practice needs and team culture requirements
- We will provide sound advice and a through-out process that can lead to better staffing retention needs and better use of your available resources